Monday, December 03, 2007

She made it!!! YAYYYYY!!!! :DDDDD

For context, read post below.

Mom just made it past the interview process and is officially promoted to AGM (Asst Gen Mgr) from a Pvt Secy :D It's such a weird feeling to go through for one day what she went through as we took exams and interviews all these years, but I'm SO SO SO proud of her and SO SO excited and happy for the opportunities that lie ahead :D

Icing on cake: She gets to stay in Bombay with her family and around her friends! :-)

Ma, if you're reading this, you make your family soo proud - in SO many ways! You SO deserved this and I hope you realize that as you say your thanks :-)

Hugs and lots of love from us (even the silly son who refuses to express) :D

P.s: Broom and Nm - thanks for your wishes! :)

5 comments:

~nm said...

Congratulations to your mommy! Ok..ok..to you too! :D

I can truly imagine how happy she must have been!

Ask her to sprinkle some get-a-good-job magic on me too! Have been so desperately looking for a job since the past 3-4 months! I'm sure her magic will definitely work for me! Mothers are like that you know! :)

Wishing her and your entire family happy times ahead!

unpredictable said...

:) I will.. I surely will ... Thanks so much for such heartfelt wishes :)

lucky said...

congratulations!
now i expect super saapadu treat! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your mom Sudha..:)..and to you too!

unpredictable said...

Rk and Tudee: Thankss!!