Thursday, June 21, 2007

Exhausted !!!

Having a guest over, no matter how much u love them, and not being on leave, is the shittiest thing u can do to urself and them. If ur guilt prone like i am, it jus makes things worse. To add to it all if ur transitioning from one brand to another and handling deadlines on both, then god bless you. Welcome to my world!!! 9 to 6.30 in office being onboarded and onboarding others in turn.... wondering if my bro's getting thoroughly bored at home without me or a laptop or anything gr8 to do ... then rushing home ... taking him out ... coming home late at nite ... forgive me if ur one of the ppl who've pinged me on gtalk or so and gotten a rude brush off ... im SO TIRED!!!! AARGGGHHH .. i cant wait for next Friday ...

1 comment:

Bulletvish said...

7 days left!!!