Thursday, March 29, 2007

What kind of day is it today?

The kind where i wanna look up to the sky, sing a merry tune, forget the past, and look forward to the future with bright open eyes :-)

The kind where im falling in love with my work all over again...

The kind where good things are happening to people and it inspires absolute joy and exhilaration

The kind where baggage is shed, and I call it quits with the blame and the guilt...

The kind where i want every day to be full of laughter from deep within ...

The kind where my smile reaches the corners of my eyes :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish all your days are like today

unpredictable said...

wish i knew my well wisher :)

Anonymous said...

hey sudh...good to see the post.... smile wider...:)

Sharmili said...

yeeeeeeee... i never thot i wud say this but ppink is greaaaaaaat :)

hopefully u never see that rubbish blue color again...

spread the smile :))))