In the last 2 days, I have...
1. Paid off all pending bills.
2. Applied for reimbursements on all medical expenses in the last year.
3. Paid people money owed. Rent, utilities, other stuff.
4. Spent the requisite time on play practice
5. Wrapped up "The Time Traveller's Wife" and started on "The Glass Castle" in keeping with the "1 book every 2 weeks" resolution.
6. Gotten back to running and gymming. (I'm hurting all over. It's been a while, clearly. OUCH)
7. Said my prayers and thanks every single day. Morning and evening. Without fail.
8. Stocked up on groceries and cooked diligently almost everyday.
Within the week I plan to...
- File taxes
- Apply for my 1st ever personal credit card. (I've already figured out which one)
- Cook the 1st of my 10 new recipes for the year - either Koftas or Gojju. We'll see which. I'll put up pics as always.
- Get play practice on Wednesdays started and regularized.
- I'm on track to be in office by 8.30 am every morning. I'm hoping to make this 8 am in the next 3 days. And leave by 6 pm. At ANY cost.
- Things look busy, but on track to wrap up most major things within the next 2 weeks I think. Atleast all of it is marked into my calendar in planned hour by hour slots - a throwback to my Class 10 and 12 prep schedules.
On the whole...
I'm being a good child - disciplined and meticulous. Like mom taught me to be.
Bringing back order into my chaotic life. Starting my days with a smile, and sleeping with good thoughts on my mind. Like I've always wanted to.
Someone pat me on the back, please?