Thursday, January 28, 2010

Diplomatic? Who me?

I've been called many things in my life. For most part the 2 things that annoy people about me are:

1) My tendency to whine: I am gifted with the ability to whine about the smallest of things, sometimes putting a negative spin even on a positive thing!!! It's only having some truly sunny optimists for friends that has made it better in the recent years.

The day someone calls me a sunny optimist will be the day I ... well ... err...
See I never anticipated it. So I haven't quite planned it out (and won't need to!)

2) My inability to keep a straight face through an intense emotion: Anger, Sadness, Frustration, Happiness, Glee - be what it may, you can ALWAYS see right through me. Calling a spade a spade is the ONE thing I used to be (in)famous for.

And today a woman I work with very closely told me that my diplomacy is inspiring her to turn more tactful as well. (This can also be construed as a well placed slap to my face - an insult rather than a compliment, but lets not put a negative spin on everything?)

Not only was I flummoxed, I also almost fell down from the massive realization that after 4.5 years of working at a job where sugar coating is a way of life, I have, in fact, gone over to the DARK SIDE. Sigh :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.
How Is the the weather forecast today?
introduces readers to various types of weather that occur during each season.
The text discusses typical activities and clothing for each type of weather.
Supportive illustrations accompany the text. You can find out here...
Bye

http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/weather-today.html

Anonymous said...

Hi. Super site the weather today

http://www.medicalschoolforum.com/forums/members/weather-today.html